1. Entries will be read by a panel of industry experts. A number of finalists will be selected to deliver a 90 second pitch in front of a judging panel and public audience during our 2021 online event. The winner will be announced at the 33rd Galway Film Fleadh Awards Ceremony.
2. The entry fee is €30. Entry fee is payable via electronic transaction, with a credit card or debit card, processed by Stripe.
3. Your name must not be included anywhere except where asked. Initial judging is blind, judges are not permitted to know the identity of entrants.
4. If selected, you must be available to attend a virtual briefing session before the final. Details of which will be made available nearer the time.
5. Visual aids e.g. projections of any kind, posters, props or actors are not permissible during the final.
6. Judging decisions are based on the quality of the idea, quality of the pitch and the potential to realise your project.
7. The deadline for completed entries is Monday June 28th, 2021 at 5p.m. G.M.T.