1. There are two different application forms, the Single Delegate form is for those companies/producers that wish to put forward one delegate to attend the Galway Film Fair Marketplace. If your company/production wishes to put forward two delegates to attend together, you must use the Double Delegate form.
If your company/production wishes to put forward two delegates to attend separately, each delegate must submit an application individually using the Single Delegate form.
Only registered applicants will be allowed to attend meetings.
2. Applications will only be processed with receipt of the fee.
3. Fees and deadlines:
Application fee: Single delegate €100 Double Delegate €150 Deadline: Friday 18th June 2021 at 5p.m. G.M.T.+1
4. Application fees are paid via credit/debit card processed by Stripe.
5. We process applications using Eventival.
6. You may submit 2 projects.
7. The synopsis/synopses of your project, along with your company details, information you have supplied to us, will be made available to financiers by way of a publication, entitled the ‘Industry Handbook’, which will be available for all decision makers at the Marketplace.
8. Priority will be given to projects which have a percentage of development and/or production finance in place.
9. Treatments should not be included at this stage, they may be handed over at individual meetings.