Invitation to Tender
Invitation to Tender: Reimagining the Junior Galway Film Fleadh
To research, reimagine and develop a youth centered plan for Junior Galway Film Fleadh (part of the Galway Film Fleadh)
Galway Junior Film Fleadh is seeking Expressions of Interest from individuals or organisations to assist in a programme review that will result in the production of a new strategic plan for a reimagined and rebranded youth film festival.
This work will include analysis of the future direction of the youth film festival, its remit, activities and priorities to produce recommendations which answer the following key strategic questions:
- Where can the resources and expertise of the programme be best placed to maximum effect in advance of its aims?
- How can JGFF strengthen its relationship with young audiences, volunteers and schools?
- Where should JGFF best position itself in the context (policy, sectoral etc) within which it operates?
- How can JGFF and its expertise be better utilised across JGFF’s wider work?
- What are the expectations of JGFF’s young audience, schools, funders and stakeholders/non-participant stakeholders in the programme and how can these be rationalised/harmonised?
- Develop a 3 Year Youth Centred Development Plan for JGFF
- Make recommendations on the next steps
The timescale for this project is 2-4 months, commencing late October 2021.
The Selection Process –
Interested parties should provide the following information:
- Details of experience in delivering projects of a similar nature
- Details of the project lead/team and responsibility / task assigned to the project lead / team members.
- Proposed methodology / approach to delivering the project
- Confirmation of availability to commence the project in October 2021 and complete within a 2-4 month time period.
- Price, including VAT and Expenses
Further details in PDF download ‘Call to Tender’ document.
Please send completed proposals to Annette Maye before 8th October 2021 at 5pm. Completed proposals should be emailed to email@example.com
Any queries should be addressed to Annette Maye on the above email
Finance and Governance: Successful bidder must have a current Tax Clearance and professional Indemnity Insurance, these must be furnished prior to contract.
Junior Fleadh is changing. After consultation with young people and our Youth Council, our film...
After another successful Fleadh, we are already buzzing with excitement about next year's edition!...
Calling all screenwriters! We are pleased to announce application season is open for the annual...
The 35th edition of the Galway Film Fleadh has come to an end after another outstanding year. With...
The annual Pitching Competition, now known as the Wild Atlantic Pitching Competition at the Film...
Galway Film Fleadh have announced ten nominees for the 2023 Bingham Ray New Talent Award. The...
With new Irish Cinema, award winning World Cinema, short films, panels, discussions, and...
We are excited to announce that Carol Morley will be the subject of this year’s Screenwriters...
With one week to go before the launch of the 35th edition of the Fleadh, we are announcing two...
Having just recently announced three World Premieres and three Irish Premieres from the 35th...