Sun 10 July / Galmont Hotel – Ballroom 3 / 12:00
Since its inception, the Galway Film Fleadh Pitching Competition has emphasised the fact that good writing is still the backbone of the audio-visual sector and has provided many writers with an opportunity to get their first start in the industry. The 10 finalists will pitch their ideas (90-second elevator pitch) to a panel of industry leaders and decision makers. All are welcome and no ticket is required you can register to attend below, so join us at the exciting final on Sunday.
The ten finalists are:
- Jason Branagan for his horror film Crooked
- Maeve Keane for her coming-of- age drama Emer
- Brendan Boland for his heist romance Falling In Love Again
- Conor Dowling for his drama The Family Band
- Maureen O’Connell for her drama Haven
- Megan Elle Day’s dramedy Late for the Sky
- Eannai O Sullivan for her drama My Big Day Out
- Nick Kelly for his drama The Sea Lion
- Sean Mullan for his drama The Siege Of Tory Island
- Ruth Earley for her psychological drama Wild Atlantic.
The winner will receive a €3,000 cash award at the Awards Ceremony on Sunday evening.