In a wide-ranging and frank discussion, screenwriter Ed Solomon talks about process, why it’s the best time to be breaking in as a screenwriter, ways to find your ‘voice’, TV as the new American cinema, his HBO show Mosaic and the new Bill & Ted movie.
- Short Film Submissions Now Open
- S01E19: Brian J. Falconer
- S01E18: Andrew and Ryan Tohill
- S01E17: Ed Solomon
- S01E16: Meet The Festivals
- S01E15: Peter O’Toole
- 2019 Feature Film Submissions Now Open
- S01E14: Should the Film Industry in Ireland Introduce Gender Quotas?
- S01E13: Simon Fellows
- S01E12: Brendan Byrne