In a wide-ranging and frank discussion, screenwriter Ed Solomon talks about process, why it’s the best time to be breaking in as a screenwriter, ways to find your ‘voice’, TV as the new American cinema, his HBO show Mosaic and the new Bill & Ted movie.
- S02E07: Tyne Daly
- Announcing the 25th Junior Galway Film Fleadh
- S02E06: An Extra Ordinary Film Score
- S02E05: Karl Golden
- S02E04: Lauryn Canny
- S02E03: Critics are Fans Too!
- S02E02: Andrew McConnell & Garry Keane
- S02E01: Sophie Hyde
- Announcing the winners of the 31st Galway Film Fleadh Awards
- GAZA Galway Film Fleadh 31