A roundtable discussion with festival programmers about their festivals, their jobs and their advice to filmmakers. Featuring Jacopo Chessa (Torino Short Film Market), Gregg Schwenk (Newport Beach Film Festival), Emma Boa (Edinburgh International Film Festival), Gabor Pertic (Hot Docs) Michèle Maheux (Toronto International Film Festival) and Ciarán Walsh (Culture Ireland) talking about supports available to Irish filmmakers accepted into international festivals.
- S01E17: Ed Solomon
- S01E16: Meet The Festivals
- S01E15: Peter O’Toole
- 2019 Feature Film Submissions Now Open
- S01E14: Should the Film Industry in Ireland Introduce Gender Quotas?
- S01E13: Simon Fellows
- S01E12: Brendan Byrne
- S01E11: Tom Edmunds
- S01E10: Hugh O’Conor & Jordanne Jones
- S01E09: Film Production in Ireland: The Next Ten Years