Tom Edmunds’ debut film Dead in A Week (Or Your Money Back) is in UK cinemas from today. In this week’s episode, Tom talks about his experiences of making your first feature, working for Anthony Minghella, and being a first-time director working with a seasoned cast. We also try to pronounce Welsh names and reflect on the life of the German Tom Cruise.
- Short Film Submissions Now Open
- S01E19: Brian J. Falconer
- S01E18: Andrew and Ryan Tohill
- S01E17: Ed Solomon
- S01E16: Meet The Festivals
- S01E15: Peter O’Toole
- 2019 Feature Film Submissions Now Open
- S01E14: Should the Film Industry in Ireland Introduce Gender Quotas?
- S01E13: Simon Fellows
- S01E12: Brendan Byrne