Tom Edmunds’ debut film Dead in A Week (Or Your Money Back) is in UK cinemas from today. In this week’s episode, Tom talks about his experiences of making your first feature, working for Anthony Minghella, and being a first-time director working with a seasoned cast. We also try to pronounce Welsh names and reflect on the life of the German Tom Cruise.
- 2019 Feature Film Submissions Now Open
- S01E14: Should the Film Industry in Ireland Introduce Gender Quotas?
- S01E13: Simon Fellows
- S01E12: Brendan Byrne
- S01E11: Tom Edmunds
- S01E10: Hugh O’Conor & Jordanne Jones
- S01E09: Film Production in Ireland: The Next Ten Years
- S01E08: Matthew Holness
- Tickets for the 24th Junior Galway Film Fleadh now on sale!
- S01E07: Aislinn Clarke