Tom Edmunds’ debut film Dead in A Week (Or Your Money Back) is in UK cinemas from today. In this week’s episode, Tom talks about his experiences of making your first feature, working for Anthony Minghella, and being a first-time director working with a seasoned cast. We also try to pronounce Welsh names and reflect on the life of the German Tom Cruise.
- More Guests and Premieres Revealed
- First titles announced for our 2019 festival
- 2019 One Minute Film Festival now accepting submissions!
- Film Fleadh TV recruiting for 2019
- €3000 Prize for Best Marketplace Project
- Pitching Competition Late Deadline: Friday June 7th
- Volunteer at the 2019 Galway Film Fleadh & Fair
- Galway Film Fleadh named one of “50 Film Festivals Worth The Entry Fee”
- Applications open for the Galway Film Fair Marketplace
- Short Film Submissions Close May 17th