It’s the last of our Spooktober episodes, just in time for Halloween, and Will is talking with writer/director Matthew Holness about German Expressionism, directing as an extension of writing and Garth Marenghi’s Darkplace. Possum is Matthew’s first feature film, an unsettling horror about a haunted children’s puppeteer, and it’s in select UK cinemas from today.
- 2019 Feature Film Submissions Now Open
- S01E14: Should the Film Industry in Ireland Introduce Gender Quotas?
- S01E13: Simon Fellows
- S01E12: Brendan Byrne
- S01E11: Tom Edmunds
- S01E10: Hugh O’Conor & Jordanne Jones
- S01E09: Film Production in Ireland: The Next Ten Years
- S01E08: Matthew Holness
- Tickets for the 24th Junior Galway Film Fleadh now on sale!
- S01E07: Aislinn Clarke