It’s the last of our Spooktober episodes, just in time for Halloween, and Will is talking with writer/director Matthew Holness about German Expressionism, directing as an extension of writing and Garth Marenghi’s Darkplace. Possum is Matthew’s first feature film, an unsettling horror about a haunted children’s puppeteer, and it’s in select UK cinemas from today.
- S02E10: Brónagh Gallagher, Louise Gallagher and Tess McGowan
- Now Hiring: Film Festival Assistant – Digital and Admin Support
- S02E09: Mark O’Halloran
- S02E08: Paul Duane
- S02E07: Tyne Daly
- Announcing the 25th Junior Galway Film Fleadh
- S02E06: An Extra Ordinary Film Score
- S02E05: Karl Golden
- S02E04: Lauryn Canny
- S02E03: Critics are Fans Too!