Will talks to writer/director Isabella Eklöf about her Sundance debut, Holiday (2018) and writing the Cannes award winner, Border (2018). They also discuss studying film in Sweden and in Denmark, the reaction to the sexual violence in her film and working with Asperger’s.
- S02E07: Tyne Daly
- Announcing the 25th Junior Galway Film Fleadh
- S02E06: An Extra Ordinary Film Score
- S02E05: Karl Golden
- S02E04: Lauryn Canny
- S02E03: Critics are Fans Too!
- S02E02: Andrew McConnell and Garry Keane
- S02E01: Sophie Hyde
- Announcing the winners of the 31st Galway Film Fleadh Awards
- GAZA Galway Film Fleadh 31