Will talks to writer/director Isabella Eklöf about her Sundance debut, Holiday (2018) and writing the Cannes award winner, Border (2018). They also discuss studying film in Sweden and in Denmark, the reaction to the sexual violence in her film and working with Asperger’s.
- S01E11: Tom Edmunds
- S01E10: Hugh O’Conor & Jordanne Jones
- S01E09: Film Production in Ireland: The Next Ten Years
- S01E08: Matthew Holness
- Tickets for the 24th Junior Galway Film Fleadh now on sale!
- S01E07: Aislinn Clarke
- S01E06: Michael Tully
- S01E05: Career Trajectories Panel
- S01E04: Ross Whitaker
- S01E03: Ed Guiney & Andrew Lowe