Will talks to writer/director Isabella Eklöf about her Sundance debut, Holiday (2018) and writing the Cannes award winner, Border (2018). They also discuss studying film in Sweden and in Denmark, the reaction to the sexual violence in her film and working with Asperger’s.
- More Guests and Premieres Revealed
- First titles announced for our 2019 festival
- 2019 One Minute Film Festival now accepting submissions!
- Film Fleadh TV recruiting for 2019
- €3000 Prize for Best Marketplace Project
- Pitching Competition Late Deadline: Friday June 7th
- Volunteer at the 2019 Galway Film Fleadh & Fair
- Galway Film Fleadh named one of “50 Film Festivals Worth The Entry Fee”
- Applications open for the Galway Film Fair Marketplace
- Short Film Submissions Close May 17th