Will talks to writer/director Isabella Eklöf about her Sundance debut, Holiday (2018) and writing the Cannes award winner, Border (2018). They also discuss studying film in Sweden and in Denmark, the reaction to the sexual violence in her film and working with Asperger’s.
- Short Film Submissions Now Open
- S01E19: Brian J. Falconer
- S01E18: Andrew and Ryan Tohill
- S01E17: Ed Solomon
- S01E16: Meet The Festivals
- S01E15: Peter O’Toole
- 2019 Feature Film Submissions Now Open
- S01E14: Should the Film Industry in Ireland Introduce Gender Quotas?
- S01E13: Simon Fellows
- S01E12: Brendan Byrne