Now Hiring: Project Co-ordinator for the Galway Film Fair – the industry arm of the annual Galway Film Fleadh (for 12 weeks approx.)
The Marketplace at the Galway Film Fair takes place during the Galway Film Fleadh 10th-15th July 2018 and co-ordinates pre-scheduled meetings between filmmakers with projects in development and/or completed films and invited Film Financiers, Distributors, Sales Agents, Broadcasters, Film Funds and Major Producers.
Alongside the Marketplace many other industry events take place at the Galway Film Fair including conferences, seminars, masterclasses, debates, workshops and much more.
- Experience of the film and television sector
- Be highly organised, able to work in a busy work environment and an effective communicator
- Ability to manage a large and varied workload – remaining calm under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working within a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Literate with all basic computer packages (essential) and proficient across social media platforms
Interested applicants are invited to forward a detailed CV that highlights relevant experience and a covering letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line, by Friday 27th April 2018.