We are seeking a Programme Editor for a short-term contract. Deadline for applications is Friday 5 May at 12pm. Please see details below:
- At least three years’ editorial experience, in particular editing copy for clarity and consistency; experience working in a print magazine or with print arts programmes would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience of Adobe InDesign and a thorough understanding of the production process, including working with external designers
- Ability to originate and work with page plans
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Highly organised with a flexible, positive approach and skilled in chasing up copy and communicating effectively
- A good knowledge of film and the arts in Ireland and internationally.
Applicants must be available throughout June. This position is temporary and based at the Galway Film Fleadh’s offices.
Please send a one-page letter of application; a CV (two pages max.) with the names of two referees; and links to two examples of your published writing (400-800 words), by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 5 May.