Feature Film Submission Form
Deadline Feature Films: Friday 22nd March 2013
All entries must include the following:
1. A completed submission form and 30 Euro entry fee (Cash or Cheque or Irish Postal Order only)
2. A signed copy of the rules and regulations
3. A DVD copy of the film labeled with the title, director’s name, length, and available screening format and an indication if the submission is a rough cut or else a record of a digital link to the screener sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
4. A statement from the director of the film.
5. Biography and filmography of the director.
6. Full cast and credits list.
7. Poster and /or Press booklet (if available).
8. A stamped, self-addressed envelope covering the price of return postage of screener should also be included with your submission if you wish to have it returned. Please ensure that the postage is correct for all contents, including DVD. The GFF will not be liable for any cost incurred returning your film. It is the Galway Film Fleadh’s policy to destroy all screeners unless there is an explicit request to return it.
A COPY OF THE SUBMISSION FORM MUST ALSO BE EMAILED TO SUBMISSIONS@GALWAYFILMFLEADH.COM.
ALL FORMS MUST BE TYPED, HANDWRITTEN FORMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Please read the Rules and Regulations for submission.